Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Best Quality


I bought this treadmill after months of reading reviews after reviews after reviews. I did my research! I am NOT dissappointed! I put this together (by myself), after my husband helped me move it into my workout room. It only took me an hour, the directions were VERY easy to follow, all tools provided. You do need to make sure to calibrate it though. I had read a review that told me to make sure to do that step - or else I might have not realized that you had to do that step. After the quick 1-2 min calibration step I was up and running. No problems yet. I love this treadmill. I will update the review in a few months and let you all know if anything changes.Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment