Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Right now


Upon looking around the Bowflex seemed to be the best overall rated for home use. I was little skeptical on spending $1200 for a treadmill. However, I didn't want to waste money on an inferior one either.

The machine came in about three days. It was heavy for sure and you Will need help getting this thing in your home. As previous post have mentioned, decide what room you will have the Bowflex in. Once it is assembled, you will not be able to move through standard 32" doorways. Even unassembled you will have to turn the machine on its side to move as I experienced.

It took about 45 minutes to assemble from start to turning on and test running. There are just a few parts to assemble. The bulk is pre-assembled , so don't let assemble required scare you off.

On mine, some screws mention in the instructions and what came didn't jive; however, it was no biggie.

The treadmill itself is definitely of high quality. I would rate it just below gym quality, but gym quality would cost you 3K. Gym quality has to be able to be pounded on for 8-10 hours at a time. For home use, I think this one will last a good long while.

I'm 220 lbs and this thing held up wonderfully. Not just in walking, but running at an 8 minute mile clip. The fan doesn't do much for you walking, but when you start ramping up and breaking a sweat, the light breeze does help.

I won't give this a 5 only due to the price. I would like to see the price at about $975. However, I didn't see one for less than the Bowflex that I felt comfortable would hold up and last like I think the Bowflex will.
Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment