Friday, November 6, 2009

Buying Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill


I purchased this Bowflex Series 7 treadmill based on reviews in a consumer magazine. This treadmill worked fine for just under 2 years (although it developed some deck noise). Then it suffered a catastrophic break down (electrical and/or mechanical problems). Nautilus reps (the owners of Bowflex) sent repair guys to my house multiple times. The repair guys never got it running properly. After 6-8 months of hassle, I called 2 other independent repair companies, and they said it would be too expensive and difficult to fix (even Sears will not repair Bowflex treadmills). I am completely frustrated with the slow repair process, short warranty, and poor quality of this treadmill. I decided to buy a different treadmill at a similar price (a Sole F80, which I have also wrote a review of). I do not believe this product holds up well over time and, unfortunately, the warrantly only covers labor for 1 year! I would not buy another Bowflex treadmill again.
Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment