Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cheapest Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill


Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill
We've had our treadmill a month now, it's been used daily, and we love it!! This is our first treadmill; however, I read many, many reviews like this before purchasing. I like to walk fast, my son/husband run. So for us, this was a great family treadmill. I haven't tried all the programs, although there seems to be one for every need.
Although I read about this in the reviews, the delivery of this treadmill still surprised me. The box is very large, treadmill inside is very heavy. If you move it upstairs like we did, I recommend a plan of action and a couple strong guys. There is not always a lot of room to manuever when taking it upstairs. Once there, the unpacking and putting together was a breeze, and I'm definitely very happy with this purchase. Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment