Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Top Quality


The treadmill is working and both my wife and I enjoy using it. It was delivered in a timely manner but the delivery folks simply left it out in the deck porch with the box all torn up from transport. There are a couple of small chipped plastic at the bottom of the treadmill that may not be there if the handling was better!

This treadmill is a huge piece of exercise equipment and quite heavy but my wife and I we're able to take it inside and down to the basement slowly and very carefully. Assembly is simple enough and took me about 45 min. to put the whole thing together. Fit and finish of plastic components can be improved. So far no problem with the machine as far as function.

The price is right for this treadmill and is a good value, but for any potential buyer, beware of the delivery people.Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment