Monday, November 2, 2009

Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Order Now


I purchased the Bowflex Series 7 treadmill from Amazon.com on Nov. 20th. On Nov. 26th, it arrived and the second rate carrier didn't even have a dolly to unload the 300 pound treadmill! After installing it, I programmed it for a test run, but after 10-15 seconds it shut off showing an LS error message. Of course the manual and the corporate website had no information explaining error codes, so I emailed customer service since they didn't provide service on weekends. After almost three days w/o a response, I called a customer service agent who ran some diagnostic tests with me, and he said that the speed sensor was probably damaged in transit. He told me to send proof of purchase via email to a designated email address, then my part would be sent to me. After a week went by with no replacement sensor, I emailed back, and he claimed that they hadn't received my proof of purchase. As it turns out, he gave me the wrong email address to send the information to! So as you might expect, this sent me over the edge!! This company and its customer service is INEPT!!! Do not purchase anything from them! It's December 10th, and I still cannot use the treadmill I purchased for 1400 dollars on November 20th!!! To top it off, when the part arrives, I have to fix it myself!! This company is terrible and customers are not in their best interest! Consumer Reports dropped the ball on this one!! Please don't make the same mistake I have made. Buy a NordicTrack at Sears and let them set it up!!Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment