Monday, November 2, 2009

Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Decide Now


I selected this treadmill for my wife based on a favorable review in Consumer Reports. I don't know if this treadmill would be suitable for an avid runner, but it is quite sturdy and my wife loves it for walking. The assembly was fairly easy, but one operation does require two people. The only tools required are the hex wrenches supplied with the unit. It worked perfectly "right out of the box" once I realized that the safety disk must be in place or the treadmill will not function. The unit is very heavy and the shipping container is quite large so I was very glad that the truck driver helped me get it into the house. The product was shipped almost too fast -- I made an electronic transfer from from a money market account to my bank prior to ordering, but the treadmill was shipped and our account charged so quickly I was afraid of an overdraft. That worked out OK though

I would recommend this unit to anyone.Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment