Friday, November 6, 2009

Cheap Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill


I am hopeful that the Bowflex 7 is one of the best. I can't be certain yet. It arrived yesterday by ABF truck. The driver couldn't drive up our icy driveway so he had to unload it at the curb -- all 275 pounds. He needed my help lowering it to the ground. The box is enormous.

ABF policy says it is my responsibility to get it off of the truck, up my driveway, and into my basement. Thankfully my driver volunteered to push the box up the 250' driveway on a small hand cart. I opened the box and removed all the light parts. The rest, about 200#, is simply going to have to wait until I can find someone much younger and stronger to help drag it around the house and into the basement. Luckily the ground is still snow covered.

You will need one or two strong helpers to help get this off the truck and installed.

PS: The driver refused to accept the tip I offered.Get more detail about Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment